Step 1: Enroll online using "Powerschool"
All students are required to register using the state Student Information System called "Powerschool." QUICK TIP: Throughout the school year, parents and students can log into Powerschool to see student attendance, grades, and more! For information about Powerschool's Parent Portal, click here.
Step 2: Please bring the following required items to your new school.
- Certified copy of child’s Birth Certificate
- Parent / Guardian Photo ID (Name must be on birth certificate or guardian documents)
- Custody papers (if applicable)
- Two Proofs of Residence
- Active NC Driver’s License
- ID Card Issued by NC DMV
- Property Tax Bill for residence in school district
- Lease / Rental Agreement
- Current Power Bill
- Current Cable Bill
- Current Water Bill
- Current Trash Pickup Bill
- Current Natural Gas Bill
- Landline Phone Bill
The following items must be completed and brought to your child’s school within the first month of school:
- Child’s Current Immunization Record
- North Carolina Health Assessment
If you have questions about any of the required documents, please contact your school.